Head of MarCom Section
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Main Roles and Responsibilities
- Marketing & Communication: creation and release of various content types in marketing communications and evaluation of all of them (press-releases, articles, announcements, advertisements, banners, exhibition booth’s design elements, brochures, booklets, catalogues, presentations, leaflets, handouts for events, video, interactive content); management of souvenirs for promotional purposes and giveaways.
- Promotion of Corporate Identity and Group Identity.
- Event management: plan, organize and evaluate effect from, mainly outward exhibitions, conferences, forums, expos, etc.; preparation of demo materials, handouts; development of requirement specifications, organization of tender, and execution of contracts for necessary outsourced works such as constructing a booth, homepage building; internal and cross-sectional coordination and organization).
- Creation of products and solutions promotion strategy in collaboration with product marketing: target audience demand analysis (surveys, interviews); setting of communication targets and channels selection; content creation for various customers segments; implementation of continuous improvement procedures based on feedback and analysis; sales pitch.
- Press relations: field enablement, external, internal.
- Digital marketing: maintain the website to date and improve its usage by employees and by visitors; demand creation; requirements development for marketing database; analysis of website traffic, bounce rate, average page depth, etc. with source, channels, audience parameters breakdown; conversions analysis, conversions prices estimation; website traffic increase programs execution.
- Annual planning and budgeting of all of the aforementioned marketing activities.
- Higher professional education graduate in either marketing, public relationship, advertisement, business science or commercial theory
- 10 + years in marketing, 3 years in digital marketing
- 3 + years managerial experience
- An advanced level knowledge of English
Proper operation of office hardware, knowledge of IT technology and applications such as MS Office, Visio, Power Point, 1C CRM, Oracle BI, SAP